Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: We are looking for a talented Android Software Engineer with a solid background to join us in building the next-generation Telehealth Solutions used by millions of patients and clinicians all around the world.
You will be engineering highly available and performant Android apps for patients and clinicians, servers using Kotlin, Java, and GraphQL to communicate with the backend.
If you’re looking for genuinely affecting people’s lives, working with cutting-edge technologies, and collaborating with prominent national and international clients, then join us in reimagining healthcare.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 4+ years of experience with Android.
– 3+ years of experience with Kotlin, Java.
– Knowledge of GraphQL or RestAPI.
– Previous experience with unit tests/integration tests.
– Experience in architecting and developing scalable mobile apps.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Building and supporting two native Android apps for Clinicians and Patients.
– Analysing business and product requirements.
– Participate in design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team.
– Testing and deploying software components and ensuring end-to-end quality robustness of the solution.
– Contributing to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform.