Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: €550 per Day
Location: Remote, Italy
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: IT Business Analyst required to identify and mitigate project risks and issues on the projects.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of working on large global projects from initiation to launch.
– Experience of working on projects involving any of the following Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics, Ruby on Rails, Oracle Peoplesoft, Oracle Datawarehouse, CRM, Azure platform, RPA, data analytics. Experience across more than one technology will be considered advantageous.
– At least 5 years demonstrable experience of business analysis, any combined project management experience will be valued.
– A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management or related fields is desired.
– Experience across more than one technology will be considered advantageous.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Analyse and document business requirements and processes, and create functional specifications for technology solutions based on workshops and other meetings with business leads and subject matter experts.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.