Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: €544 per Day
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation and Development
Description: Cloud Network Engineer required who can maintain the network infrastructure
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Knowledge of DNSSEC.
– Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes.
– Multi cloud exposure to AWS, GCP and AZURE, on prem and cloud connectivity.
– CISCO CCNP routing and switching preferred.
– Hands on experience on VMware NSX-T deployment and troubleshooting.
– Hands on technologies such as MPLS, SDWAN, SDA, IPSEC VPN, ACI, NXS-T.
– Terraform experience to deploy workload in cloud.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure: Incident resolution, Problem resolution.
– Responsible for troubleshooting, co-ordination with third party suppliers as well as with the central IT department of the customer.
– Responsible for contingency planning, environment planning, configuration management and other relevant tasks related to the role.
– Responsible for maintains the relevant documents/manuals describing the network infrastructure.
– Responsible for provides input for Incidents, Problems, Defects post closure analysis to the Incident, Problem Manager or the Technical Team Leader.
– Responsible for provides input to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.