Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£60,000 per Annum
Location: North, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Cyber response.
Description: I am looking for a Cyber Incident Responder to handle a range of cyber incidents to Law firms, Corporate organisations, and Law enforcement.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks.
– Strong understanding of enterprise grade technical security controls and defence in depth practices.
– Experience in incident handling, threat hunting and threat intelligence.
– Experience of collecting logs from and utilising HIDS, IDS/IPS systems, SIEMs, AD controllers and firewalls.
– Experience in cloud-based infrastructure including Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Emergency incident response – mitigation and remediation.
– Manage and organise initial response activities remotely and onsite to contain cyber incidents for customers.
– Acquire and investigate server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection system alerts, traffic logs and host system logs (particularly Office 365).
– Conduct forensic acquisitions of disks, RAM (and other volatile data), mobile telephone and other relevant devices.
– Perform malware analysis.