Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £700 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation and Development
Description: Data Architect required to lead the production of the data reference architecture, including development of patterns, principles, standards and common capabilities.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Full stack experienced.
– Current on all aspects of data implementation and architecture
– Implementing at scale in a large technologically heterogenous organisation.
– Knowledge of GDPR, data retention and regulatory/legislative compliance.
– Experience of implementing modern analytics architectures; monolithic and distributed.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Support the on-going development of the DWP strategic reference architecture.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the up most professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.