Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £743 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation and Development
Description: Senior Architect required to set the vision for the organisations use of data, through data design, to meet business needs.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with designing data models and metadata systems to help interpret business needs.
– Assure and integrate data services to meet the needs of multiple business services.
– Understanding of the impact of emerging trends.
– Experience comparing and aligning different data models.
– Experience developing and set data standards across multiple subject areas.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Coordinate teams to resolve problems and implement solutions.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.