Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with a solid background to join us in building the next-generation Telehealth Solutions used by millions of patients and clinicians all around the world.
You will be engineering highly available and performing DevOps processes for the cloud and on prem architectures. If you’re looking for genuinely affecting people’s lives, working with cutting-edge technologies, and collaborating with prominent national and international clients, then join us in re imagining healthcare.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with containerization and cluster management technologies Docker, K8s, Helm.
– Proficient with CI/CD processes and tools Jenkins as a plus.
– 3+ years of experience as a DevOps.
– Familiar with message brokers (RabbitMQ).
– Solid knowledge of PostgreSQL (preferred), Microsoft SQL, or MySQL.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Deploy new product versions, updates, and fixes.
– Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
– Investigate and resolve technical issues.
– Provide level 3 technical support.
– Working on automation and improvement of the development release processes and infrastructure.