Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £700 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Contract
Description: Dev Ops Engineer required to manage the day to day support, technical guidance, creating a DevOps culture and implementing automation best practices.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of working Linux operating systems, RHEL/Centos, configuration, patching and security.
– Networking TCP/IP. Routing, DNS, VPC etc.
– Cloud provisioning, Terraform or CloudFormation, Packer.
– Experience of deploying, supporting AWS or GCP.
– Virtualisation, EC2 or VMWare.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Creating continuous integration/Continuous deployment suing GitLab, Jenkins etc.
– Container Orchestration with Kubernetes.
– Working as part of the group’s DevOps Team to ensure standardisation and automation.
– Implemented autoscaling, launch configurations, for cloud provisioning.