Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: €550 per Day
Location: Remote, Italy
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: DevOps Engineer required to work alongside developers and system administrators as part of cross-technical teams while adopting new technologies and architectural principles, as well as approaches to delivery, deployment, scalability, monitoring, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
Minimum Years Experience: 6 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Hands on experience with DevOps, Automation tools and familiarity with large-scale ICT architectures and automated deployment techniques in virtual environments.
– Experience in continuous integration and development tools such as Jenkins; JIRA; Nexus; GIT-Hub or Bit Bucket; Maven; Gradle; and CI, CD pipelines such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, and Packer.
– Solid enterprise development experience, minimum 6 years, of which 2 years of experience with the Ruby on Rails Development Framework using Behaviour, Test Driven Development methodology.
– Hands on experience in building and testing APIs for Ruby on Rails applications.
– Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application life cycle.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Act as a subject matter expert in the DevOps space and has a strong understanding of the roadmap, trends and industry practices. Provide hands-on technical coach, accelerating the learning of other ICT specialists.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.