Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 16 weeks
Rate: £460 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation and Development
Description: Senior Digital Performance Analyst required with ITSM experience.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Proficient in a wide range of tools and ensure that the team is equipped with the required skills according to the strategy.
– Skilled and experienced at carrying out the day-to-day activities of a performance analyst, including setting up performance measurement frameworks.
– Must be able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts.
– Integrate digital analytics with qualitative data, such as user surveys and user research, to develop hypotheses for testing.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Delegate, automate or up-skill others in analysis where possible and appropriate.
– Provide leadership and pro actively use analysis to improve services.
– Develop tools and techniques to aid others in analysis.
– Responsible for the accuracy and quality of data, analysis and how these are used.