Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Digital Product Manager required to provide input to the operational teams by analysis and engagement to improve the Authority’s management of infrastructure products.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– SME level technical understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access solutions including Azure Active Directory, MFA, Windows Hello for business and Active Directory.
– Technical SME for end user hardware and software.
– Technical SME for Monitoring endpoint estate, particularly if they have product experience of Nexthink.
– Familiar with delivering services via suppliers and in house teams and squads.
– Deep working knowledge of infrastructure components within technology environments.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Act as SME for EUCS technology environment assisting in operational activity and business change.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.