Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £550 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Digital Service Lead required to support growth in creating the right environment for success through the development of increased capability.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Lead on the provision of Agile Coaching for DDaT roles.
– Engage and communicate with a range of stakeholders and audiences building credibility quickly.
– Provide effective communication within teams, across teams and in a larger community of practice to facilitate difficult discussions and Agile ceremonies.
– Ensure that Agile principles are adhered to whilst being pragmatic about practices.
– Providing enthusiasm and engagement to be the point of contact of Agile for individuals and teams
Establishing the DDaT community.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.