Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 15 weeks
Rate: €625 per Day
Location: Remote, Italy
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Enterprise Infrastructure Architect required to analyse the current infrastructure landscape and identifying gaps, weaknesses, and areas for improvement and identification of the potential re mediation actions.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– In depth knowledge of infrastructure technologies, including servers, storage, networking, and virtualization.
– Excellent sys admin skills, including VM and container management deployment in Linux and Windows environment, with experience on latest and emerging technologies.
– Excellent knowledge of the cloud-native paradigm and the AWS, Google Cloud, Azure solutions on which to design, develop and manage versatile and efficient infrastructure solutions.
– Proven experience in designing, delivering complex solutions, and managing services from leading cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud; solid experience in cloud migration and proven analysis and implementation capacity of fit for purpose solutions in relation to specific infrastructure needs.
– Advanced knowledge of Infrastructure and multi cloud environment and expertise in developing and deploying scalable infrastructure & cloud technology solutions.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Considering the trends and market direction in enterprise infrastructure architecture, propose the potential benefits offered by cloud, automation and other relevant new technologies.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.