Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £700 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Exit Manager required for the orderly exit of the inscope IT services on
expiry of the contracted service agreements following the successful transition of the services as
part of the Portfolio.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven extensive experience in developing exit plans with suppliers, including exit
arrangements for data provision, staff transfers, hardware decommissioning and other exit
service provisions including access to exiting personnel and knowledge sharing.
– Proven experience of defining and agreeing exit related accountabilities and responsibilities
for the exiting supplier, and holding the supplier to account in respect of those
responsibilities and any agreed deliverables.
– Proven ability to manage complex and potentially strained supplier relationships during the
period of exit, including demonstrable ability to defuse and dissolve conflict between
– Strong commercial and supplier management skills to encourage collaborative working
across all parties.
– PRINCE2 or MSP and MCIPS.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop and finalise the incumbent suppliers Exit Plan including seeking agreement on the
provision of Termination Services. Termination Services likely to include a Data provision,
IT, technology, processes, manuals, service data, support contracts, staff data, facilities.
– Maintain the back up and operating systems infrastructure.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.