Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: Reading, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: Information Security Manager required to provide analysis of risks to information systems in order to inform risk owners and project managers to allow effective decision making.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience providing expert subject matter advice to CISO and other elements of the IS management chain.
– Develop and apply the overall security architecture of the organisation and the place within in it of key security controls.
– Ensure IT projects are provided with timely technical security advice.
– Maintains and promotes high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
– Hold a valid NSV Developed Vetting (DV).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with functions, projects and the supply chain to assess the sources of Information Risk and make recommendations on how these are to be managed.
– Maintain the back up and operating systems infrastructure.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.