Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £550 per Day
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Senior Infrastructure Engineer required to ensure the best practices are adhered to across the department and guiding teams on how to deliver quality Infrastructure products.
Minimum Years Experience: 4 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Cisco CCIE, CCNP, CCDP certification or equivalent skills.
– Enterprise Data Centre Network solutions, specifically on Cisco Nexus infrastructure.
– DNS and DHCP solutions, in large scale organisations circa 100,000 users.
– Knowledge of next generation firewalls, application firewalls, specifically Cisco Firepower, Palo Alto and F5?BigIP.
– Secure private gateway solutions to AWS, Azure, O365.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Must be SC Cleared.
– Maintain the back up and operating systems infrastructure.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.