Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £400 per Day
Location: Richmond, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: IT Services Document Manager required to establish an IT Services Document Management System to manage IT Services throughout their lifecycle.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience of designing and establishing a Document Management System.
– Proven working knowledge of IT Service Design, Transition and Support.
– Knowledge or practical use of Current document management systems Confluence, ServiceNow and SharePoint.
– Self-aware and collaborative team player who has the confidence to accept constructive criticism of their ideas, who sincerely values the input of others and who recognises and mitigates the assumptions they are making.
– Deep listener with ability to ask clarifying questions to ensure comprehensive understanding beyond the obvious.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Capture requirements and critical criteria.
– Maintain the back up and operating systems infrastructure.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.