Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £625 per Day
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Digital Transformation Programme
Description: Java Developer required for a government based digital transformation programme.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Java 11 or later.
– Excellent understanding of TDD and BDD.
– Experience with large microservice architectures.
– Experience of working in an Agile environment.
– Have experience of implementing API’s.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Building robust automated test suites to support continuous deployment environments.
– Communicating technical concepts to a non technical audience.
– Skills sharing with other members of the team.
– Building large microservices architecture.
– Delivering innovative technology that adds real value to users.