Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Minimum Years Experience: 6 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Deployment and delivery of Java services on AWS.
– Configuration of AWS infrastructure through automation tooling.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– The design, production, testing and implementation of working code;.
– Works across the lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations.
– Works in a permanent Feature Team and develops knowledge of aspects of the associated Platform across the disciplines of business, applications, data and infrastructure.
– Liaises with Principal Engineers, architects in the domain and other key stakeholders to understand how the Platform works and how it supports business objectives.
– Improves performance continually through the ongoing evaluation and analysis of metrics.