Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Bristol, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Lead consultant required to contribute to different phases of the consulting lifecycle, to define the problem, propose and refine the solution.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Expertise and knowledge in UK Life and Pension areas on Personal Pension Plans, DB & DC retirement products, Pension regulations FCA, TPR, HRMC, DWP, etc, Retirement Annuity Contract, SEPS, Endowment, Whole of Life, Term Assurance products, QROPS, Pension dashboard, Pension transfer, etc.
– Experience working in Fadata or similar Policy Administration systems.
– Domain LCON interpersonal and communication both written and verbal skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
– 10 to 15 years of IT industry experience working in large transformation projects preferably in the Life and Pension Services areas.
– Exposure to working in AGILE environment.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.