Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: We’re looking for a talented, career-driven individual to join our team and who will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment upholding our core values through authenticity. You will be an extremely organised individual who possesses a high level of communication both internally and externally with a desire to achieve, no matter how challenging the request with understanding and compassion.
We are seeking someone who is passionate and love what they do, and looks to continually improve their skills, whilst mentoring junior others to do the same.
The successful candidate will have a gained a relative computing degree and be able to demonstrate an up to date portfolio of work, side projects are advantageous.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum 2-3 years Commercial PHP experience.
– Ability to work with legacy code.
– Some experience with Laravel or Lumen.
– Integrating with 3rd Party Software.
– Experience with version control (GIT).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work as part of a dynamic development team on the forefront of PHP application development.
– Finding code solutions to business process specifications by programming new software modules, with exposure to the full technology stack.
– Resolving bug fix tickets on the internally developed code base.
– Liaising with superusers to identify and specify business requirements for new features.
– Show an awareness of ongoing security risks and solutions.