Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: Power UX Consultant required play a pivotal role in shaping our Power BI implementation strategy, with a specific focus on delivering a seamless and user-friendly experience for our global user base.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience in designing and developing Power BI reports and dashboards.
– Proficiency in Power BI Desktop, Power Query, DAX, and M.
– Strong UX/UI design skills with an eye for detail and aesthetics.
– Knowledge of data visualization best practices and principles.
– Familiarity with data modeling and ETL processes..
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Create visually appealing and user-friendly Power BI reports and dashboards by understanding user requirements and leveraging best UX design practices.
– Maintain the back up and operating systems infrastructure.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.