Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 56 weeks
Rate: £725 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Senior Java Developer required to design, create, and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Recent experience with Java 11 (or later).
– Experience understanding of TDD and BDD.
– Skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
– Working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
– Experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Take part in 2nd line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
– Maintain the back up and operating systems infrastructure.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.