Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: We are looking for Platform Engineers to help expand the home of our key systems – the Common Platform. You will be challenged in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, but you’ll be given the autonomy, mastery and purpose to succeed. We value smart work as much as hard work, so you’ll be encouraged to automate wherever possible.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Have strong experience working with cloud infrastructure & platforms, ideally AWS.
– Have extensive knowledge of infrastructure as code, containerisation, automation and monitoring tools.
– Possess a great working knowledge of linux.
– Be passionate working within an agile, multidisciplinary ‘devops’ team.
– Be a clear communicator that documents well and is happy having their work critiqued.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Be accountable for platform quality within your team.
– Help solve difficult technical challenges.
– Advise and influence architectural designs and decisions.
– Mentor junior team members.
– Maintain a common set of tools and standards, shared across the company.