Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Senior Technology Architect required to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong experience in technology stack ie, .Net, Java, Python.
– In-depth hands-on experience of cloud technology AWS or Azure.
– Experience of designing and developing enterprise solutions with a focus on cloud technologies and hands on experience of Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift.
– Experience using frameworks such as REST API, Netty, Apache Camel.
– In-depth knowledge of Securit, IAM roles and policies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
– Take responsibility for designing the Proof of Concept.
– Manage end user expectations.
– Represent the Consulting organisation with the upmost professionalism.
– Work with the Consulting group and help them explore the needs of their client.