Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: €560 per Day
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Business Transformation Programme
Description: Senior SAP SuccessFactors Business Analyst required for areas of Performance, Development, Succession Planning and Learning Administration.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Liaising with the HR Business representatives to collect and document requirements and specifications.
– Using effectively the SAP relates resources e.g., SuccessFactors community and SAP documentation, SAP support Launchpad, SAP for me in order to find solutions to the business requests.
– Performing required configuration steps in SuccessFactors.
– Preparing the test scenarios and test cases.
– Testing the improvements and new configuration following the test cases prepared.
– Liaising with HR Business representatives to plan and coordinate the testing and UAT activities
Coordinating business activities related to the SAP SF maintenance releases.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Implementation of a new performance management template.
– Enhancement of the Goal Setting function, with increased options for Adding, Copying, Importing.
– Improvement of the Development Plan functionality potentially by creating a new form template.
– Change the Succession Planning templates matrix or calibration tool and accesses.
– Functional integration between LinkedIn Learning and SuccessFactors LMS.
– Integrate e-learning providers and SuccessFactors LMS using OCN.
– Manage SuccessFactors Releases for 1H 2023 & 2H 2023.