Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: We are looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our customers’ business technology needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Technical Account Manager, you should be a tech savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product, and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 2+ of experience as an Account Manager for an Enterprise software company.
– Technically oriented with a good understanding of modern technology concepts.
– Excellent leadership and delivery skills.
– Experience in managing B2B2C enterprise platform.
– Highly articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Create and maintain close relationships with customers to better understand their needs.
– Become an expert in all aspects of the company’s technology and product.
– Work cross-functionally to ensure customer needs are met.
– Identify and pursue new opportunities for existing customers as part of the company’s sales efforts.
– Regularly visit customers to maintain an ongoing and productive relationship.