Engagement Type: Project Management.
Description: Business Analyst to undertake research to identify and understand emerging needs and provide detailed comment on a range of projects, applying robust processes and producing best-practice agreed documentation.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Practical experience in process modelling.
- Practical experience in gathering and documenting requirements.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Proven experience of delivering at pace in an IT environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead on requirements analysis for small to medium initiatives.
- Source, gather and document requirements. Facilitate the setting of business priorities.
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- Identify important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams to build relationships while also meeting user needs.
- Analyse current services and processes. Identify and implement opportunities to optimise them.