Engagement Type: Cyber response.
Description: Ellis IT is seeking a Cyber Incident Responder to handle a range of cyber incidents for law firms, corporate organisations, and law enforcement.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks.
- Strong understanding of enterprise grade technical security controls and defence in-depth practices.
- Experience in incident handling, threat hunting and threat intelligence.
- Experience of collecting logs from and utilising HIDS, IDS/IPS systems, SIEMs, AD controllers and firewalls.
- Experience in cloud-based infrastructure including Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Emergency incident response – mitigation and remediation.
- Manage and organise initial response activities remotely and onsite to contain cyber incidents for customers.
- Acquire and investigate server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection system alerts, traffic logs and host system logs (particularly Office 365).
- Conduct forensic acquisitions of disks, RAM (and other volatile data), mobile telephone and other relevant devices.
- Perform malware analysis.