Engagement Type: Cyber response.
Description: Cyber Incident Responder for Law Enforcement.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks.
- Strong understanding of enterprise grade technical security controls and defence in-depth practices.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Emergency incident response – mitigation and remediation.
- Manage and organise initial response activities remotely and onsite to contain cyber incidents for customers.
- Acquire and investigate server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection system alerts, traffic logs and host system logs.