Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: Technically minded Data Architect to effectively combine long-term strategic vision with hands-on, practical architecture in the design of solutions for data acquisition, data storage, and data exploitation.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years’ practitioner experience as a data architect.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Experience of enforcing legal policies and requirements for processing, storing, and using data for the purposes of cyber defence. Ability to produce high- & low-level diagrams.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Identify and eliminate gaps in data governance and information management practices, leading to higher data management maturity.
- Analyse system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data through SQL, Oracle, predictive analysis, and data visualisation techniques.
- Support both operational and business reporting of cyber use cases.
- Guide business stakeholders and shape the business data strategy, by creating road maps for the delivery of cyber mission data.