Engagement Type: Design and Implementation.
Description: Data Engineer to lead on the development and implementation of data storage solutions and digital data flows.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Accomplished ETL developer with proven experience of delivering complex big data solutions and a track record of working with structured and unstructured data.
- Extensive working knowledge of data warehouse techniques for dimensional data modelling, relational database design, ETL techniques and data analysis.
- Knowledge of data architecture concepts/technologies e.g., data warehouse, data lakes, big data.
- Expert knowledge of data reconciliation, ETL error handling, and error logging mechanisms.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop data validation processes throughout data flow, working with colleagues to ensure their data needs are met, and deliver testing and assurance of data systems.
- Implement data storage solutions (e.g., data warehousing) for existing digital platforms and any future developments, ensuring solutions are in line with departmental data strategy.
- Upskill existing team members in order to grow capability and resilience in this area.