Engagement Type: Delivery.
Description: Delivery Manager to support the adoption of a pre-emptive posture in IT incident prevention, faster resolution, and a significant uplift in the ability to discover events taking place on the client’s IT infrastructure.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of providing a project management capability aligned to the APM BOK 7 methodology.
- Experience of managing suppliers, including reviewing quality, providing direction on the prioritisation of tasks, and resolving conflict.
- Experience of operating within or supporting a SIAM-based IT service management operating model.
- Experience of setting up and successful coordination of user groups with a membership that includes IT technical specialists.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the delivery of a move to pre-emptive event management.
- Secure the client’s supplier event management data and oversee a phased roll-out.
- Utilise event management data and oversee a phased roll-out.
- Support augmenting the service management integrated technical solutions team.