Engagement Type: Delivery.
Description: Delivery Manager to support the adoption of a pre-emptive posture in IT incident prevention.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of setting up and successful coordination of user groups with a membership that includes IT technical specialists.
- Experience of providing a project management capability aligned to the APM BOK 7 methodology.
- Experience of managing suppliers, including reviewing quality, providing direction on the prioritisation of tasks, and resolving conflict.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Secure the client’s supplier event management data and oversee a phased roll-out.
- Utilise event management data and oversee a phased role out.
- Support augmenting the service management integrated technical solutions team.