Engagement Type: Forensic Investigation.
Description: Digital Forensic Investigator required to carry out digital forensic casework within the criminal or corporate arenas.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team responsible for providing forensic services.
- Possess excellent IT skills and demonstrate competency in a number of systems and applications.
- At least two years’ experience of undertaking digital forensic analysis of computers and mobile devices for criminal or corporate cases.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure the work meets quality standards in providing a service to all clients; to report or escalate issues, as appropriate, to the Head of Investigations.
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations.
- To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.