Engagement Type: Project Management.
Description: Project Manager responsible for the successful delivery of allocated projects.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Solid understanding in digital forensics and eDiscovery software, SOPs, techniques, and limitations.
- Strong technical skills in the set-up and use of Relativity, with a willingness to understand processing via the Nuix Workstation tool.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Carry out training sessions and demonstrations of Relativity either by online web conference or face-to-face.
- Provide training and mentoring for less experienced team members.
- Execute verification tests of software and hardware and methods to independently validate functionality.