Engagement Type: Digital Portfolio Management
Description: Portfolio Manager needed to set up a new function, ensuring the client can build first class services which meet the needs of the practitioners; key liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in working independently and effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of activity.
- Experience of working in an environment which is continually adapting and evolving.
- Experience of developing and managing a team.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with a number of internal stakeholders to deliver an assessment function.
- Manage a number of assessors and provide constructive feedback to develop their skills.
- Implement an analysis tool kit to improve working methods.
- Support the development of service standards as well as technology standards.