Engagement Type: Digital Portfolio Management
Description: Portfolio Manager needed to set up a new function, building services which meet the needs of the practitioners, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working in an environment which is continually adapting and evolving.
- Previous experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Experience in working independently and effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of activity and experience of developing and managing a team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Implement an analysis tool kit to improve working methods. Deliver an assessment function.
- Manage a number of assessors and provide constructive feedback to develop their skills.
- Support the development of service standards as well as technology standards.