Engagement Type: Portfolio Management
Description: Digital Portfolio Manager required to build first class services which meet the needs of the practitioners.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in working independently and effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of activity and working in an environment which is continually adapting and evolving.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with a number of internal stakeholders to deliver an assessment function. Implement an analysis tool kit to improve working methods.
- Manage a number of assessors and provide constructive feedback to develop their skills.
- Support the development of service standards as well as technology standards.