€25,500 - €29,000 per year
Engagement Type: Process Improvement
Description: Quality Assurance Specialist required to support the client’s midmarket team, by carrying out comprehensive auditing and collating feedback on departmental activity.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 1 Year.
Key Skills Required:
- At least 12 months’ quality assurance experience in supplier management.
- Experience of developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to demonstrate methodical approach to work.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Participate in quality assurance projects and initiatives, including process enhancements.
- Communicating and briefing up to senior management on all quality assurance issues.
- Brief and ‘horizon scan’ for auditing issues to the head of department.
- Conduct data analysis and produce timely intelligence reports on audit trends.