Engagement Type: Delivery.
Description: Experienced RDF developer required to develop a consolidated pan-archival RDF catalogue that meets users’ needs.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
- Experience using standards-based ontologies/vocabularies, such as W3C PROV data model, Dublin Core and W3C ODRL.
- Experience in validating RDF data (using RDF SHACL, for example).
- Experience in creating and working with RDF databases and SPARQL, e.g., AWS Neptune.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing a pan-archival catalogue, bringing together record descriptions from multiple catalogues into a single new system.
- Developing API functions to search, select, add, export, edit, import, and delete catalogue data.
- Developing search for use by expert users (using SPARQL with Elasticsearch).