Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: Senior Data Architect to effectively combine long-term strategic vision with hands-on, practical architecture in the design of solutions for data acquisition, data storage, and data exploitation. This role requires someone who is SC cleared with the aim of acquiring DV once on-boarded. Sole UK nationality is required for this role.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ practitioner experience as a data architect.
- Experience of leading multi-skilled, geographically distributed teams delivering big data implementations.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Experience of enforcing legal policies and requirements for processing, storing, and using data for the purposes of cyber defence.
- Ability to produce high- & low-level diagrams.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Guide the business stakeholders and shape the business data strategy, by creating road maps for the delivery of cyber mission data.
- Identify and eliminate gaps in data governance and information management practices, leading to higher data management maturity.
- Analyse system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data through SQL, Oracle, predictive analysis, and data visualization techniques.
- Support both operational and business reporting of cyber use cases.