Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: This Senior Data Architect role requires someone who is SC cleared with the aim to acquire DV once onboarded. Sole UK nationality is required.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of enforcing legal policies and requirements for processing, storing and using data for the purposes of Cyber Defence. Ability to produce High- & Low-Level Diagrams.
- 5+ year’s practitioner experience as a Data Architect.
- Experience of leading multi-skilled, geographically distributed teams delivering big data implementations.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Analysing system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data through SQL, Oracle, predictive analysis and data visualization techniques. Supporting both operational/business reporting Cyber use cases.
- Guiding the business stakeholders and shaping the business data strategy, by creating road maps for the delivery of Cyber Mission Data.
- Identifying and eliminating gaps in data governance and information management practices, leading to higher data management maturity.