Engagement Type: Forensic Investigation.
Description: Senior Digital Forensic Investigator required to carry out digital forensic casework within the criminal or corporate arenas> Must be able to demonstrate time management, flexibility, commitment, and integrity.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 4 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Three years’ experience of undertaking digital forensic analysis of computers and mobile devices for criminal or corporate cases.
- Ability to absorb, understand and apply new forensic science regulatory requirements.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent work-related experience.
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team responsible for providing forensic services.
- Excellent IT skills and demonstrate competency in a number of systems and applications.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure the work meets quality standards in providing a service to all clients; to report or escalate issues, as appropriate, to the Head of Investigations.
- Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations.
- To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Conduct forensically sound acquisitions, analysis and examinations of computer systems and associated media, either on-site or in the lab, ensuring continuity of all exhibits and maintaining integrity throughout.
- Secure and retrieve data from computer systems in accordance with ACPO guidelines, utilising proprietary and bespoke software, in order to preserve evidence gathered during the course of investigations.