Engagement Type: Project Management.
Description: Senior eDiscovery Project Manager responsible for the successful delivery of allocated projects, for reviewing current workflows, and for recommending improvements to increase the efficiency of the team.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of eDiscovery workflow, including the EDRM.
- Solid understanding in digital forensics and eDiscovery software, SOPs, techniques, and limitations.
- At least 3 years’ Relativity experience and, ideally, RCA qualified.
- Strong technical skills in the set-up and use of Relativity, with a willingness to understand processing via the Nuix Workstation tool.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide expert technical support to clients accessing Relativity.
- Carry out training sessions and demonstrations of Relativity either by online web conference or face-to-face.
- Provide training and mentoring for less experienced team members.
- To testify in court, as required, on eDiscovery procedures and findings.
- Assist with procurement and maintenance of software and hardware for eDiscovery projects; execute verification tests of software and hardware and methods to independently validate functionality.