Description: Making sure all architecture viewpoints are captured in the design, e.g., business, infrastructure/cloud, security, data, and operations architectures.
Key Skills Required:
- Leading design discussions and owning architectural decisions involving multiple architects and domains.
- Governing high and low-level designs with full lifecycle management, from requirements management to supporting the operations teams with service introduction; articulating technical viewpoints to technical and non-technical colleagues, senior management and business partners.
- Enterprise and software architecture, encompassing data, application, and technology, including security.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure that coherent and strategic design is undertaken by each of the solution architects, who themselves are responsible for the individual component capabilities that form part of this integrated programme of work.
- Understand the IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Work closely with the lead Enterprise Architect and be responsible for translating enterprise architecture and strategy into prioritised and sequenced deliverable solution designs, as part of a project tasked with meeting enterprise-wide requirements for both data and integration capability.