Description: Working closely with other architects across HMRC functional areas, making sure all architecture viewpoints are captured in the design, e.g., business, infrastructure/cloud, security, data, and operations architectures.
Key Skills Required:
- Enterprise and software architecture, encompassing data, application, and technology, including security.
- Leading design discussions and owning architectural decisions involving multiple architects and domains.
- Governing high and low-level designs with full lifecycle management, from requirements management to supporting the operations teams with service introduction.
- Effective communication with business partners.
Areas of Responsibility:
- IT strategy and enterprise architecture, working closely with the lead Enterprise Architect and be responsible for translating enterprise architecture and strategy into prioritised and sequenced deliverable solution designs.
- Part of a project tasked with meeting enterprise-wide requirements for both data and integration capability.
- You will ensure that coherent and strategic design is undertaken by each of the solution architects, who themselves are responsible for the individual component capabilities that form part of this integrated programme of work.