Engagement Type: Delivery Implementation
Description: Experienced Web Operations Engineer required to work on a backlog of AWS Cloud projects and troubleshooting on new deployments.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Using cloud providers such as AWS, GCE and Azure.
- Using languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing production codebase.
- Using configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Salt.
- Understanding of application deployment strategies, continuous integration, and version control.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Operate/build a platform as a Service (PaaS)Participate in quality assurance projects and initiatives, including process enhancements.
- Work on a number of open-source projects.
- Produce tooling for other teams to independently build and debug their own services.
- Work closely with development team to ensure continuous delivery capabilities.